University of Illinois System

Vendor Payment Forms

Vendor Information Forms

Vendor Electronic Payment Requests

If a Vendor requests electronic payments (ACH/ePay), please have them contact Vendor Maintenance at for assistance.

Contact Information

Payment Action Request

Use this form to cancel (void) or replace a check or to inquire on the status of a check or direct deposit (ACH) payment. Learn more about the Payment Action Request Form on the Payment Action Requests page in Buying & Contracts.

Purchase Order/Encumbrance Special Payment Request

Use this form to:

  • Initiate prepayment or down-payment on purchase orders as part of the negotiated terms and pricing submitted by Purchasing
  • Request original paperwork for purchase order/encumbrance payments be mailed to the vendor with the check
  • Request a department or other authorized person to call for pick-up of the check for purchase order/encumbrance payments
  • Request a recurring payment setup for repetitively scheduled purchase order/encumbrance payments such as rents, leases, or janitorial payments

General Encumbrance/Wire Transfer Payment Request

The Chrome River system may not be used to:

  • Request payment on General Encumbrances
  • Request payment by Wire Transfer (EFT)

To request payment on General Encumbrances use the Request a General Encumbrance/Wire Transfer Payment Form.

To request payment by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), also known as Wire Transfer, use the Request a General Encumbrance/Wire Transfer Payment Form and the Electronic Fund Transfer Form.